• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

LNER refund cancellation

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWT_USER

Does anyone know if it is possible to undo a refund application on LNER? The application was submitted online and it is an advance ticket.

As a result of a miscommunication I have cancelled one ticket of a group order which I now need. If it makes any difference I have not yet collected them from the machine.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Haywain

Veteran Member
Does anyone know if it is possible to undo a refund application on LNER? The application was submitted online and it is an advance ticket.

As a result of a miscommunication I have cancelled one ticket of a group order which I now need. If it makes any difference I have not yet collected them from the machine.
Get on the phone. Don’t know if it is possible but that’s the only way you’ll find out.

Wallsendmag

Established Member

I think it is if you’re quick

SWT_USER

You can do this. Ultimately i would have been fine not even calling as they wouldn't have processed the refund until I'd collected all the tickets and posted the one I wanted refunded.

I've just noted your username and avatar. Funnily enough it's a return to Newcastle in November for football.

I am using the book with confidence policy to gamble on the game not being moved for Sky. If it is moved at least I won't lose out!

Haywain

Veteran Member
You can do this. Ultimately i would have been fine not even calling as they wouldn't have processed the refund until I'd collected all the tickets and posted the one I wanted refunded.

I've just noted your username and avatar. Funnily enough it's a return to Newcastle in November for football.

I am using the book with confidence policy to gamble on the game not being moved for Sky. If it is moved at least I won't lose out!
Football? Does that happen in Newcastle?

Status
Not open for further replies.