• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

LNER substitute trains Sat 19/06/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzly

Hello all,
I am booked to travel on the 0715 Leeds to London King's Cross tomorrow 19/06/21. I've had an email saying a substitute train will be running in place of the scheduled Azuma and there will be no seat reservations. They say I can travel on that train without a new reservation or reserve on another train.
I'd prefer to travel at the original time, but would like to ask whether any has access to inside information, if possible please could they say how many carriages the replacement train will have? That would be a real help to making my decision.
Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

HST274

I believe a recent thread was made about this. It may mean it will now be 5 car instead of 9 or could be a class 91 instead

DanNCL

Established Member
The 0715 from Leeds was a class 91+mark 4 set last Saturday, and four out of the five weekdays this week, so I would take an educated guess that it'll be one again tomorrow. A class 91+mark 4 set has 9 carriages.

Grizzly

Many thanks for the quick replies. I will probably take my chances of it being class 91 + mark 4.

Phil Atack

I've had a similar email concerning 1A22 on 30th June 0936 HGT - KGX. Does anyone know what this might be please?

Status
Not open for further replies.