• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

LNER to retain some Class 91s & Mk4 sets for a bit longer

Status
Not open for further replies.

hexagon789

Veteran Member
The list above is correct as things stand.

Yes, I've seen three independent sources which all agree with that lost, so unless a different 91 has say a major failure and they swap it for '119, then that's it for 91119 in September.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Fuzzytop

High Dyke

Established Member
You had double glazing in your student houses? Mine had single glazing with holes on the frame. And we were 'appy!
By 'eck! single glazing with holes on the frame. You were lucky; we just had a tin sheet nailed over the space where the window should've been. (With apologies to Monty Python)

Back to the topic. Can anyone confirm which, if any, workings to/from York are still Cl.91 / Mk IV diagrams please?

Last edited:

43 302

Established Member
Find the diagrams here

Attachments

• 2020 DIAGS May 2020 FINAL (1).pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 124

BRX

Established Member
Does anyone know if the pathing info on RTT (electric loco vs EMU) can be relied upon for telling which LNER services are which?

Bletchleyite

Veteran Member
Re the double glazing- I had a failed seal on the window on a house I rented as a student! :lol: Can happen to any double glazing unit. Of course, that water wasn't sloshing around but it did make a slightly dilapidated student house feel even more dilapidated!

It's probably more likely to happen on a train because bodyside flexing will move the windows around and eventually potentially damage the seals. Though some classes seem far worse for it than others - Class 175s particularly so - though that could just be because some TOCs replace them immediately and others just leave it.

Domh245

Established Member
Does anyone know if the pathing info on RTT (electric loco vs EMU) can be relied upon for telling which LNER services are which?

The pathing can't be relied upon, but RTT will now show the train formation for LNER (as well as Scotrail) - either IC225 or whatever combination of Azuma. For example, this service is pathed as an 80x, but is an IC225

Status
Not open for further replies.