• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Locomania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Apparently there is a new game coming out soon called Locomania. I got an email from Amazon saying it is relaesed on 24th Feb. The detail is not high and its more of a management game but some may like it. Here's the website:

http://www.loco-mania.com/

I haven't tried the demo yet, maybe some one else has.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

richa2002

Established Member
Looks like you have the job of the signalman. Could be an interesting game.

Guinness

Established Member
There's a demo on the site so I'm going to see what it's like.

I'll report back. :)
--- edited ---
The Game isn't much fun IMO. You simply move trains to across the map from A to B by changing some points and signals. The only good thing about it is the Graphics.

Not worth Buying it or Downloading the Demo IMHO

Gareth Hale

It doesnt look the best, Get Trainz 2006, its by far the best train game ive ever played.

Jordy

Established Member
There have indeed been way to many problems with TRS2006, Auran obviously rushed into releasing it when it was no where near ready. For that reason, i'm still using 2k4, which has never caused problems to me :D

Jordy

Gareth Hale

I have built layouts, drove trains for hours. Well the only problem I have is sound. Sound cuts off a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.