• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Locomotion - BR Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

andel

AMI Trains is the home of the BR Set for Locomotion.

Good news from us - we now have tilting pendilinos and voyagers on the way!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Guinness

Established Member
Excellent :)

Funny you should that I was just playing on Locomotion with the BR Set. :)

Coxster

Established Member
Is locomotion that game by Chris Sawyer? I've heard of it but never really read much about it.

Guinness

Established Member
Aye it's quite an additive game.

It's a bit like a model railway more than something like BVE. If you liked Transport Tycoon you will love Locomotion.

bunnahabhain

Established Member
Tom said:
Yes, its the sequel to Transport Tycoon.

Transport Tycoon Deluxe? Anybody? No?

Locomotion is the spiritual sequel to Transport Tycoon, but it's not a straight on sequel.

T

Tom

I can see that since you have been unbanned you enjoy being highly cocky and pedantic. Not really a way to go to get rebanned is it!

Guinness

Established Member
Tom said:
I can see that since you have been unbanned you enjoy being highly cocky and pedantic. Not really a way to go to get rebanned is it!

That's his personality. You can't ban someone for there personality. Besides I thought Bans came under Admin Control and last time I checked you weren't an admin......

Andel - Will the Tilting Trains from AMI actually tilt in the game similar to the APT?

Lewisham2221

Established Member
Tom said:
If you banned everybody for being pedantic you wouldn't have much of a forum lefft. ;):lol:

Met Driver

Established Member
Ignore Tom.........he's the most pedantic person here, so he doesn't really have a leg to stand on. ;) :D

andel

Chaz said:
Andel - Will the Tilting Trains from AMI actually tilt in the game similar to the APT?

Yes they will. Whilst not tilting quite so much, they do tilt very smoothly, making a very interesting sight.

Should be out on the website in the next couple of weeks.

andel

The new stock has been released, including the tilting virgin stock.

Gareth Hale

It looks like an o.k. game, the whole game graphics looks a bit poor. I may invest into it and see. Is there a free demo of the game I can try?

T

Tom

You do realise that it is designed for medium-end machines, not your NASA supercomputer...

TheSlash

Established Member
Locomotion is abit of a work in progress thing really. I didn't find anything wrong with Jamie's post, but i did find 'Tom' dragging the thread off topic

bunnahabhain

Established Member
TheSlash said:
Locomotion is abit of a work in progress thing really. I didn't find anything wrong with Jamie's post, but i did find 'Tom' dragging the thread off topic

Thank you very much sir!

andel

Back on the topic of things - AMI Trains has uploaded a new gallery for screenshots - should you wish to have an area, please let me know....

andel

open ttd is a good game, but lomo has more detailed graphics than ttd did...

Status
Not open for further replies.