• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

LOL, Blunkett has resigned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

evil_hippo

when was this? Too late to make today's guardian, clearly.

The man should never have got back, this is just a matter of tony blair gets what he wants.

jd

What happened to "I'll sell the shares, but I'm not going to resign" Mr B??? :lol:

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I guess that's the end of his career then. I never liked him anyway, especially after how he acted towards the Chief Constable of Humberside Police :(

Jordy

Established Member
Max said:
I never liked him anyway, especially after how he acted towards the Chief Constable of Humberside Police :(

I agree with you there, bye then! ;)

Jordy

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
good riddance is all I can say! now back to how much I should be Prime Minister...... :lol:

OTS

A very sad day for politics. The country has lost one of its best politicians due to red tape and stupid rules.

Tom B

Established Member
He wasn't bad when he started, but after some time at the top he seems to have flouted the rules many times, so he should go.

Status
Not open for further replies.