• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London 15-03-06

Status
Not open for further replies.

16CSVT2700

Established Member
After some heavy thinking after college about some recent personal events, I decided to solo it around London for 6 hours with only 1 motive. To keep moving.

Within that time I visited Waterloo 4 times, clapham 4 times, victoria, king's cross and photted/scored a fair amount of units. I was originally planning to catch the Eurostar drag at Kenny O but failed to get there in time on the Tube. Here's my pics from yesterday:

http://50149.fotopic.net/c891914_1.html

I still have to upload and add 2 more phots from my second memory card and these will be added shortly. Hope you like my photos.

Comments always welcome

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

16CSVT2700

Established Member
I might do Heathrow Express sometime. My driver friend gave me some complimentary travel vouchers :) 4 of them so I can make 4 single journeys or I can take a friend and we can both do an out and back :)
--- edited ---
Small update, missing pics are now online :)

Status
Not open for further replies.