• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London (25/7/06)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Hi guys,

On Tuesday, SamP and I went on day trip to London, and it was very good indeed!
We got around all the stations we set out to, which included Harrow & Wealdstone, Kensington Olympia, Clapham Junction, Stratford, Kings Cross and London Euston.

I must say that I was impressed with all the stations I visited, with them all having frequent services, and decent trains. I was also lucky enough to see the DRS Class 37s at Euston before we came home, so that made my day! :D

I have finally managed to upload over 200 pictures of the day, and a fair few videos. (There are some non-train pics too!).
Please have a look at my gallery and let me know what you think.

Pics can be found at www.bveroutes-trains.co.uk/gallery - click ‘London’ at the top!

I will probably have to update the site again over the weekend with pics from the Trent Valley meet tomorrow! :)

Comments welcome! :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Lesjordans

They're fairly good pics! I especially like the ones at Euston, although i cant get your videos to work

The Snap

Established Member
Lesjordans said:
They're fairly good pics! I especially like the ones at Euston, although i cant get your videos to work

You need QuickTime...;)

Coxster

Established Member
The double headed 66 service at Clapham was 6M44 Eastleigh - Wembley 'Enterprise'.

Status
Not open for further replies.