• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Artics Conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Does anyone have any linky to documents showing the withdrawal timetable for those London artics on the remaining routes?

I currently have the 12 down for tomorrow, the 436 for the 19th, the 29 for the 26th and the 207 for 3rd December but have conflicting dates from my previous notes.

Does anyone know whether these are dates for the last day of artics operation or the first date of double-decker operation?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

A60K

The standard day for service changes to be introduced on London Buses is Saturday - last day of old service Friday. At least thats what it used to be - maybe it's changed!

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
OK, thanks. I didn't get around to checking out the 12 on Saturday so this is useful information.

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
I took a bunch of photos on Saturday on the 29 and 436 while I had some spare time there, given that I missed the opportunity when the Flyer proved too much a temptation last time =). I don't find anything special about them however they have their place and do a wonderful job on certain routes so I shall be sorry to see them go.

Deerfold

Veteran Member
Current last days of operation (current info but could change):

436 19th November
29 25th November
207 9th December

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Current last days of operation (current info but could change):

436 19th November
29 25th November
207 9th December

For some reason I have the 207 down as finishing a week earlier. Looks like Andrew Braddock isn't that accurate himself.

Deerfold

Veteran Member
For some reason I have the 207 down as finishing a week earlier. Looks like Andrew Braddock isn't that accurate himself.

He doesn't work for TfL any more :)

It's quite possible it was that date at one point - all I can check is what the date is expected to be and how firm that date is (at the moment the date is listed as "Provisional" for the 207 so could well change, the other two are "Firm" so are less likely to change)

Status
Not open for further replies.