• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Bits 23/09/06

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Established Member
A tour around London today on buses and trains produced.

34067 + 33025 on tour
47826 at King's Cross
33103 + Caroline at Clapham
Units at Purley

Shots added to "September Sightings" @ http://rjhamilton.fotopic.net/c1073936_25.html

Also, I did the Camden Road - South Hampstead line, and the rare Brixton Junction line.

yjged4.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dennis

Established Member
Nice composition on that shot ^^^ - I'm sure I would have just zoomed in on the tour and ended up with a boring front end shot rather than showing it in unglamourous (but intersting) surroundings and with a couple of box machines for company.

I see 33103 has become another victim of pointless scribblings - I remember doing things like that when I was at infants school, only we were provided with paper to do it on.

Julian G

Established Member
that's interesting, 67021 wasn't at King's X when i was there at 5pm and also i heard 47815 was at King's X at 7pm! shame i didn't go up to see 47815!

Status
Not open for further replies.