• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Bus Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

mak47

Hello everyone,

I've been working on a website called London Bus Map. LBM Predicts the location for buses in London, usually within 2 minutes.

The site is currently in beta, so any feedback and suggestions are appreciated.

1615151428174.png1615151455961.png

There's also a Discord server available here.

https://londonbusmap.co.uk/

Thanks,

mak47

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Robertj21a

On Moderation
Enthusiasts are likely to continue with LVF - is this for the general public?

gka472l

Similar to the bustimes map, I'd probably use this in conjunction with LVF, good work so far.

Hello everyone,

I've been working on a website called London Bus Map. LBM Predicts the location for buses in London, usually within 2 minutes.

The site is currently in beta, so any feedback and suggestions are appreciated.

View attachment 92091View attachment 92092

There's also a Discord server available here.

https://londonbusmap.co.uk/

Thanks,

mak47

Maybe the ability to search by fleetnumber, and as with bustimes, click on a route and it showing the location of the buses on that route....I think that's all I'd need if it's possible to add. Great work so far though having had a brief look at it.

Last edited:

mak47

Enthusiasts are likely to continue with LVF - is this for the general public?
It isn't really intended to replace LVF, if you click on a vehicle you'll see I actually link to it for easy access.

London Bus Map Update 1.3

This fairly large update adds the ability to filter by Line, Operator, Body and Chassis.
I've also added extra bus details and the ability to search by fleet number.

1615321001743.png1615322564797.png1615322669603.png

Hopefully this makes the website a lot more useful to enthusiasts. Any more feedback just respond! :)

Thanks,
mak47

Similar to the bustimes map, I'd probably use this in conjunction with LVF, good work so far.

Maybe the ability to search by fleetnumber, and as with bustimes, click on a route and it showing the location of the buses on that route....I think that's all I'd need if it's possible to add. Great work so far though having had a brief look at it.

Added + a lot more features!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.