• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Bus Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voyager 2093

For those interested in Buses and particular the London Bus Scene, myself and a group of others run a Website called the Circle of London, which pretty much focuses on the London bus scene, reporting news and observations as well as some pretty cool behind the scenes photography.

http://circleoflondon.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/london-recap-march-2015.html - For those who would like to keep up, every month we post a recap on the going ons in the London scene.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

westcoaster

Established Member
A great blog, which I enjoy reading. One thing I have noticed since the site update is if you wish to view the months news/blog you have to click on the text and not the picture, otherwise you just open a larger version of the picture. It had me stumped the other day.

Tubeboy

Am in no way connected to them, but visions international who produce bus and railway DVDs are now selling a bi monthly bus magazine called. 'The Londoner'. It's focused on London naturally. 1st issue came out recently.

I read the Circle of London blog too, excellent blog.

Voyager 2093

Many thanks regarding the comments guys, I appreciate it, hard to believe in four days we would have been running for 5 years.

With regards to the picture/link layout, that had me confused for a while, when I first implemented the template. Upon next review I will look at changing that feature as it confuses even me from time to time.

I'll be updating this thread frequently, so keep an eye out.

Visions International, are a fantastic set of people, and I do love the quality of their produce.

Status
Not open for further replies.