• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London-Bushey (zone 5, LM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarby

Hi - just puzzling on if I travel London Euston to Bushey (on a Saturday), is this covered by Oyster card/one day travelcard (zone 1-6) if travelling with London Midland's service (to Tring)?

Not a route I have used before and I'm not sure of the situation with Oysters and travelcards on these services.

Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

sonic2009

Established Member
If travelling to Bushey, which is in london travelcard zone 8, you will require a zone 1-8 travelcard, which costs £11.60.

If using pay as you go Oyster, this will cost you £3.70 on a Saturday from London Euston to Bushey.

island

Veteran Member
You may use Oyster to travel to Bushey (which is in zone 8, not 5). A zone 1-6 Travelcard is not valid.

scarby

Thank you very much! Ah, yes, I see now on the journey planner it's in 8. Thanks again for the super-fast replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.