• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Oban - 17-19/02/2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Hi guys. My enormous range (93 files IIRC) from the weekender are finally up and ready to be seen. As I named all of the files before uploading (why I thought this was a good idea I don't know), they've been uploaded in the most crazy of ways. I'll try and organise them a bit, but that depends what options Fotopic gives me for that. EDIT: It seems Fotopic has them in the right order on the page anyway.

Anyway, the photos are here:

http://julianwhitby4769.fotopic.net/c868546.html

The main gallery can be found here, and will be updated with more photos later:

http://julianwhitby4769.fotopic.net/

I got my hands and face freezing for a lot of scenery shots, which are numbered as I didn't know where the locations were. Hopefully someone will agree it was worth getting cold and having to warm up again on several cycles during the section between Crianlarich and Oban.

Comments are, as per usual, welcome. I hereby leave my pictures for your perusal.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Met Driver

Established Member
Plenty of variety there - scenic, H-O and station views. Certainly a collection worth looking at! :)

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Hi guys.

Glad to know I got the variety I was after. Beats a collection full of HST and DMU shots like I did on one my trips to Reading last February, where I deleted the one scenic shot to make room for another HST shot...

Thanks for the positive comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.