• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Euston Filming Permission

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be in the wrong thread, but I’m at London Euston currently and want to film trains for around 30 mins - 1hr. Who do I ask to film, and do I have to get a Network Rail badge thingy, if so, where from?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

LowLevel

Established Member
This may be in the wrong thread, but I’m at London Euston currently and want to film trains for around 30 mins - 1hr. Who do I ask to film, and do I have to get a Network Rail badge thingy, if so, where from?

Network Rail reception, it's somewhere around the concourse. Just ask to sign in to take photos for personal use as you're an enthusiast.

sharpley

Euston had a trade reception, as well as a station reception, that any contractors had to sign on at. It was located just outside the station near platform 1 (exit from the station concourse to Melton Rd), been a year or 2 since I last worked there so things may have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.