• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Euston LOROL dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluenoxid

Established Member
In my quest to find TOC staff based at Network Rail Stations in a customer facing role, I have hit one small snag. Who dispatches LOROL services from Euston?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

trc666

I would imagine that Virgin or London Midland staff dispatch it, or perhaps that they self-dispatch?

I know that in the event of LOROL using platform 17 at Clapham Junction, Southern staff dispatch them whereas on platform 1, they self-dispatch.

Last edited:

Mike395

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I believe they self-dispatch, at least off-peak. I'm fairly sure I have seen peak services dispatched by LM staff on occasion, however :)

Pumbaa

Established Member
Fairly sure it's self dispatch. Bengley will be able to answer the question for sure though.

notadriver

Established Member
Euston is despatched by Lorol staff using CD/RA. Watford Junction is now self dispatch for Lorol services. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.