• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Euston Query

Status
Not open for further replies.

M60lad

Is there any reason why there's emergency engineering works today from 10:00-12:00 between Watford Junction and London Euston causing delays and cancellations to a number of services in the area

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Snap

Established Member
Is there any reason why there's emergency engineering works today from 10:00-12:00 between Watford Junction and London Euston causing delays and cancellations to a number of services in the area

There's obviously a reason or they wouldn't be doing it...

Brucey

I'm at BLY at the moment. Told it is repairs to the OHLE. Will see what I can see when we pass.

dk1

Veteran Member
There where also some OHLE probs around Euston earlier. 08.40 Manchester had LOP before shortly before departure & again as it departed. Driver stopped train in platform & service re-started around 10 minutes later.

W230

Established Member
According to the London Midland website yesterday they were doing engineering work last night. Maybe it didn't get completeted or if it did then maybe they're still having problems?

DarloRich

Veteran Member
There were OHLE works.

This might explain why Pendolinos were running via platform 1 at MKC for a bit this morning

oversteer

On a LM train this morning leaving Harrow & Wealdstone there was a thump and the air conditioning / half the lights went off. We then coasted all the way to Wembley Central before power was restored again.. I guess it is slightly downhill ;)

No such luck when it went again in the Primrose Hill tunnels!

You know you are in for fun when you hear the "Will the guard please contact the driver" automated message

Last edited:

Brucey

My Southern train this morning stopped on the Up Fast platform at Wembley Central. I thought these were locked out of use....?

Established Member
My Southern train this morning stopped on the Up Fast platform at Wembley Central. I thought these were locked out of use....?
Up Fast isn't a problem as the access is via the Down Slow platform, Down Fast is a bit more problematic as the only access is via a locked gate which leads onto the Up DC platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.