• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Executive Travels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Established Member
Well, today I got up and took a bus to Waterloo, then the 12:20 450 to Richmond, where I took a 313 to South Acton, in order to see a 33 which didn't show up.

So I left at 13:22 for Willesden Junction, where there were a number of enthusiasts waiting for the EWS Managers Train. It came off the ECML at Primrose Hill rather that at Willesden, hence it went through Willesden High Level. After that, I took an incorrectly advertised Richmond bound train to Gunnersbury, where I returned to Willesden. A Murcons train was sitting at Mitre Bridge Junction. I boarded a Clapham Junction train to Kensington Olympia, where I met Julian G.

The train I was on was given priority over the Murcons train, which soon came through with 60027 at the helm. About 10 minutes later, 37603+37604 came through and I signalled to the driver, who "thrashed up". Then, we took the 15:47 service to Clapham Junction, or rather I did, when Julian G got off at West Brompton. I went to Stratford, where 37069+37059 passed through.

Finally I went to London Bridge and caught the 18:06 Networker to Catford Bridge :)

Not a bad day, 4 37s, a 60, a 59 and the Managers Train :)

ygr59x.jpg

ygr59k.jpg

ygr59n.jpg

ygr59m.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

richa2002

Established Member
The 33 ran 3 hours & 45 minutes late. Seen here at East Hyde.
ygr15y.jpg

RJ

Established Member
Nope, Derby to London and Anglia next week. Did it go all the way to Clapham or did it stable somewhere else?

Status
Not open for further replies.