• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London International CIV to Cambridge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc2

Is it possible to purchase a CIV return ticket from London International to Cambridge and back? It would connect with a Eurostar return ticket from Brussels-London-Brussels. If so, could it be purchased after arriving at London St Pancras/Kings Cross from Brussels? Everything I've read about this ticket is for those going the other way round, so I wasn't sure if it's available.

Ideally, I'd book a Eurostar + connection ticket via the UK version of the Eurostar website (the Belgian version doesn't offer this ticket). However, the website fails whenever I try adding a connection, often completely failing, and twice sending me an error message after the payment stage.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

lemonic

If you book from Eurostar on the following UK phone number 01233 617913 then you should be able to get singles at £6* each way from London to Cambridge and Cambridge to London. I see no reason why this shouldn't be possible in the opposite direction to usual.

*£10 if you leave Kings Cross between 16:30 and 18:30 on weekdays or arrive at Kings Cross before 9:15 on weekdays.

Status
Not open for further replies.