• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London locos 25/03/06

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Established Member
Well after an exciting start to the day, I made the 08:18 off Paddington to Ealing Broadway. The Pullman arrived at 08:27. It left bang on time at 08:30, with 47712 putting on a respectable show with FM Rail livered 47832 dead on rear. A Hanson 59 was light at Acton, along with an EWS 66 working a freight train. After doing some business in Central London, I took the 10:55 StanEx to Tottenham Hale, then the 11:14 back to Liverpool Street. On the way I saw a FL 86 on the NLL. When I reached Liv. St, I took the first train to Stratford but there was nothing there :(. So I took the tube to Stratford, then I took the 12:20 diesel to Clapham Junction. More maintainance, which saw 73s and freight trains reversing at Waterloo.

ygc1x8.jpg

ygc1xh.jpg

ygc1x0.jpg

ygc1kf.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Andy

sound like you had a good day. Nice picture of the blue pullman

Status
Not open for further replies.