• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Midland 323s on saturdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
Anyone know how many 323 diagrams there are on a saturday please? I know that they interwork quite heavily though.

Also, how many units are out and do the double units stay together all day?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Harbornite

Established Member
Anyone know how many 323 diagrams there are on a saturday please? I know that they interwork quite heavily though.

Thanks in advance!

Quite a lot. Every single cross city line service (redditch- Lichfield and everything in between) is worked by at least a single 323, as are the hourly Bham new street- bham international shuttles (usually a single 323). Most of the Walsall- wolves and brum- wolves services are worked by single 323s. Double units units usually stick together, I think.

Rich McLean

Established Member
Unless there has been a change in the last 12 months, there are no booked double 323s on Saturdays, certainly on the Cross City anyway. However they may and have been strengthened on Saturdays in the past, especially in the run up to Christmas

Other exceptions are when Aston Villa or Birmingham City are at home.

Last edited:

Triumph

Thanks in advance!

21 Diagrams work on a Saturday and they are all singles.

Harbornite

Established Member
I never knew that there were no double 323s on Saturdays. Not something I've given much thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.