• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Midland Desiro Livery (images)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wumpty

Sorry for the quality. Very bright conditions and pics taken on phone camera.

Interiors remain untouched, apart from from the old generic CT/SL maps signs and posters have been replaced with green on black LM branding. They haven't yet replaced the onboard Central Trains announcements on the CIS yet so it was isolated on 350106.

Cheers
Steve

Attachments

• lm350106_1.jpg
    lm350106_1.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 97
  • lm350106_3.jpg
    lm350106_3.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 66
  • lm350106_4.jpg
    lm350106_4.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 57
  • lm350106_5.jpg
    lm350106_5.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 57
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

RJ

Established Member
Sorry for the quality. Very bright conditions and pics taken on phone camera.

Interiors remain untouched, apart from from the old generic CT/SL maps signs and posters have been replaced with green on black LM branding. They haven't yet replaced the onboard Central Trains announcements on the CIS yet so it was isolated on 350106.

Cheers
Steve

Your phone should have a setting to change the white balance somewhere!

Gizmogle

Established Member
Wow, new livery already? Is it just that unit in the new livery or a few?

Gizmogle

Established Member
The 350 definately looks better now. They were so boring in that dull blue livery. I think this is probably one of the best of the new liveries so far.

Julian G

Established Member
The 350 definately looks better now. They were so boring in that dull blue livery. I think this is probably one of the best of the new liveries so far.

It kinda looked similar to the Blue Pullman [In Grey]

The new livery is alright

southy39

i quite like the LM livery... the livery that is on the 170 is really quite close to the livery that is on the Southern 170s... only difference being the black and green blow the windows... and the green curve on the cab side.

but id agree the grey version probably will wear better....
white is never a good colour.. esecially not for diesel units or loco's

sam100

i think its really good, the green reminds me of friendly towards the environment. would certainly brighten up a rainy day!

Status
Not open for further replies.