• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Midland super off peak validity

Status
Not open for further replies.

williamn

I'm travelling from London to Coventry and return today, travelling out at 12.46 and probably returning around 5pm.

Using the booking engine on the LM website it seems I can get a super off peak return for £20. However in the fare rules part of the website it suggests that it wouldnt be valid for using a train back to London in the afternoon. I'm confused as the booking engine and regulations seem to say different things, unless the regulations only apply to the outbound portion of the journey?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I am not sure what you're trying to say here?

The £20 Super Off Peak Return on the way back from Coventry is not valid between 16.30 and 19.30 and the London Midland website correctly applies this restriction.

williamn

yes you're right - I had been looking on my mobile earlier and I think it wasn't displaying properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.