• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Overground Station Staff online Assessment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northern1

Hi, I was wondering if anyone may be able to offer me any advice. I currently work as a clerk / station supervisor with Northern. I have 25years Railway Customer Service experience and numerous job recognitions for my continued high level of service.

I am very keen to re-locate to the London area and especially interested in joining LOROL with a customer service / station role. Over the past year I have been applying for any roles which are advertised with the company on-line, and also submitted a paper application to their HR office. I have applied for 10 roles in 12months and always seem to receive a unsuccessful email just after the closing date.

I contacted LOROL who were very good in giving me feedback, the HR officer acknowledged my experience and good service recognitions, but says I am always under the assesment pass mark!. I do have a good level of education but just can't see how im getting it so wrong with the questions.

Can anyone offer any advice.
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.