• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Overground Trainee Driver - Harlesden and SE London, Feb '21 & Aug '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Rylievie

Vision, hearing, drugs and alcohol screen. Weight and height. Then they strap you up to a heart rate machine and measure that.

MintyMango

Hope it went well, any other tips apart from reading the practice material? Difficult to prep for as it's all computer based

Think the practice material is all you really need as it gives you a good idea of what to expect. Don't worry too much about the computerised tests, as you said there's not much to do in the way of practice but they're fairly straightforward so don't worry. To be honest, for Stage 2, I pretty much focused on prepping for the MMI.

Lastly, on the day, trust your instinct and don't second guess yourself too much.

Hope it goes well!

Fahim

Think the practice material is all you really need as it gives you a good idea of what to expect. Don't worry too much about the computerised tests, as you said there's not much to do in the way of practice but they're fairly straightforward so don't worry. To be honest, for Stage 2, I pretty much focused on prepping for the MMI.

Lastly, on the day, trust your instinct and don't second guess yourself too much.

Hope it goes well!
Thank you, seen some threads and comments on MMI so will look into them as well

Gs1

Does anyone else's careers page say End Of Process? What does this mean?
I haven't received an e mail.

REO Nate

When did you take stage 2?
Last Tuesday, so a week today.

Mine took a day or two but don't worry about times by all accounts I think there is one person dealing with all of it at the moment so they're super busy
Okay, thanks. Wasn’t sure if no news was good or bad. Lol.

Well it turned out to be good news.

Stage 2 pass and onto the DMI in a couple of weeks. Looking forward to that one.

Thanks for everyone’s guidance so far.

Last edited:

MintyMango

Last Tuesday, so a week today.

Okay, thanks. Wasn’t sure if no news was good or bad. Lol.

Well it turned out to be good news.

Stage 2 pass and onto the DMI in a couple of weeks. Looking forward to that one.

Thanks for everyone’s guidance so far.

Nice one, mate!

Good luck with your DMI :)

missammi

Hiya,

How long is the wait after medical?

Did you guys get any confirmation from Arriva?

Im wondering as this is the last stage and Im about to hand my notice in at work, for obvs reasons I don’t want to do it until I know for sure I passed my medical.

Status
Not open for further replies.