• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Overground?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jubilee191

Just out of interest, has somebody announced if they are going to have a go at the new London Overground? I was just wondering seeing as it does look like a good route and would be good in BVE...:razz:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Richard

I'm hoping to make the Train as it looks very Good and had my eyes on it for a long time and the route i'm not good at.

Tom B

Established Member
Anybody who "leaves BVE" with a huge fuss can be expected back by the end of the week.

Richard

Huge fuss, i didn't make a Huge fuss,i only said i was going, until i realised that i did have time.

Established Member
Anybody who "leaves BVE" with a huge fuss can be expected back by the end of the week.
Can't be nice about it.... Just because thats happend to me dosen't mean it happens to others....
Huge fuss, i didn't make a Huge fuss,i only said i was going, until i realised that i did have time.

Yeah, It was fredmaster that made the fuss saying you had left the railway world, besides rich you got GCSEs coming up.

D306

Established Member
uh, a lot of people have GCSEs coming up. I'm one of them. I'm sure a few more people on the forum have them as well!

It might just be me, but I dont feel that its nessasary to stop everything for exams as the time is still there. I continued with route building and gaming throughout my GCSE and A levels and still ended up with some very good grades.

Richard

Hang on Guys,its my parent if you want the truth,they don't want me on the Pc so i have limited time thats why,but i'm trying to do as much things while i can stay on the Pc. Although you might thinks its any old Excuse when it isn't.

Tom B

Established Member
Can't be nice about it.... Just because thats happend to me dosen't mean it happens to others....

No, it wasn't a comment about you. It was a comment based on the fact that I've seen many many people "leave the community" with a big song and dance over the years, generally they come back.

As for the GCSE/A levels, I did a bit of development, but it took a backseat.

Status
Not open for further replies.