• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London - Paris Article

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascot

Established Member
In the May12 edition of Business Traveller is an excellent review of the Eurostar service with a good comparison of air & other UK cities. One particular part I found most interesting is the issue travellers have getting to St Pancras & how air travel still has the edge.

If you get chance, have a look on their website or grab a copy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ascot

Established Member
I'll photocopy it hopefully tomorrow but I'll see if I can tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GNER 91128

Would like to read the article to.

I would say that St. Pancras is easier to get to than Waterloo esp if you're coming from the North, although I remember some South of the river moaned that the move made their journey times too long.

TGV

The article claims it is less convenient for travellers from Essex. Have they not heard of Ebbsfleet International?

DownSouth

Established Member
The article claims it is less convenient for travellers from Essex. Have they not heard of Ebbsfleet International?
How many trains to/from the mainland stop there though?

Status
Not open for further replies.