• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Terminal ticket validity on West London Line Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belperpete

Established Member
The recent thread on cross-London travel got me thinking about the West London Line. Suppose I bought a ticket from East Croydon to "London Terminals" and got on one of the Southern services to Milton Keynes, how far would that ticket be valid to on that train? Clapham Junction?

Likewise if I bought a Milton Keynes to "London Terminals" ticket and got on one of the East Croydon services, how far would that ticket be valid to? Harrow?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Surreytraveller

On Moderation
Years ago, when the Kenny Belle was still operating, a London BR (as it was then) ticket was valid to Olympia. I don't believe a London Terminals ticket is, though. Don't know when it changed (possibly when trains started going north from Olympia?)

Joe Paxton

Established Member
The recent thread on cross-London travel got me thinking about the West London Line. Suppose I bought a ticket from East Croydon to "London Terminals" and got on one of the Southern services to Milton Keynes, how far would that ticket be valid to on that train? Clapham Junction?

Yes, from the south it'd be Clapham Junction.

Likewise if I bought a Milton Keynes to "London Terminals" ticket and got on one of the East Croydon services, how far would that ticket be valid to? Harrow?

Wembley Central - these days, the majority of the Southern WLL trains stop at Wembley (though not on Sundays).

Status
Not open for further replies.