• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Established Member
yhs7gs.jpg

yhs7g8.jpg

yhs7ga.jpg

yhs7g9.jpg

yhs7mm.jpg

yhs7g4.jpg

yhs7gg.jpg

All part of the new "May Muses" collection at www.dsctrains.fotopic.net!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Julian G

Established Member
Ah, Good photos :)
Stupid Filthliner always block the way, JonB might understand as well ;)

So AZ has been helping you a lot :lol:

RJ

Established Member
Yep, it was annoying for it to start moving when the choppers did, the the driver thrashed up the 20s when one of those hench boxes got in the way :(

I don't need the A-Z yet, I just know my way around the deepest and darkest areas of London ;) (Mitre Bridge isn't one of them - get bus 220 from Willesden Junction to get great pics of GBRF Willesden and North Pole - well, if it wasn't for the GWML being wired :)

Julian G

Established Member
joea1 said:
Yep, it was annoying for it to start moving when the choppers did, the the driver thrashed up the 20s when one of those hench boxes got in the way :(

I don't need the A-Z yet, I just know my way around the deepest and darkest areas of London ;) (Mitre Bridge isn't one of them - get bus 220 from Willesden Junction to get great pics of GBRF Willesden and North Pole - well, if it wasn't for the GWML being wired :)
Blame Heathrow Express ;) for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.