• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London to Brighton on 13th Oct 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntoniC

I am planning to visit my brother to help me celebrate my birthday (47 !) this year.

Can I get an open return ticket on this route and whats the cheapest price ?.

(I know what time I want to get there by BUT I want a flexible return as I dont know when I will be coming back BUT it will be on the same day).

Thanks for your help in advance guys.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

CyrusWuff

Established Member
Unless the fares change in the September fares round, there's a First Capital Connect only Super Off-Peak Day Return from London Bridge to Brighton for the princely sum of £10.00, with no time restrictions.

theageofthetra

On Moderation
Thats a really good fare. Is it only available at weekends? Also can you get a network railcard discount on it?

sarahj

Established Member
Remember thats a FCC only ticket. On your way home (or even going out) dont think about jumping on a fast southern train via east croydon, as its a new ticket you will have to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.