• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London to Brighton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Having noticed this is now advertised through railsimulator.com to purchase via steam, I was wondering if anyone else has.

I tried to load the introduction scenario (which has to be played first) and just got a failed to load error.

It looks like the rails aren't there.

Hoping somebody will be able to shed some light on this, or advise what I can do.

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 53
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Crossover

Established Member
Try verifying the game cache - looks like something has gone corrupt. The procedure for doing this is documented on a number of other threads

hairyhandedfool

Established Member
I think a few people had some minor niggles when installing it. I had to clear the cache to get the signals to appear for example.

Overall I like it though, having driven real trains down most of the route I think it looks really good with big stations even on the lowest detail settings. Shame the 377 isn't quite right. Fair attempt though.

Ok, I have verified the integrity of the game cache, and that got the route working, except that I know have the problem that hairyhandedfool had:

I had to clear the cache to get the signals to appear for example.

I have tried again, but to no avail. Is there something different that I need to do to fix this.

Thanks again

stuwats

I to have had problems of which are still ongoing, the error message i receive is "Unable to load file - Tracks.Bin" ive verified files and cleared cache as well as restarting pc but still cannot play the dam scenario, any one have any further ideas?

thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.