• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Trip...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig

Established Member
rmt said:
I don't put every photo I take online, in fact, I put less than 10% of my photos online. I'm sure Jon and others do the same.
Same here, I also try to limit myself to uploading 1 photo of a train at a location.

I've also found that if I (for example) upload 3 good photos, they'll receive a lot more hits than uploading the same 3 good ones with 10 average/crap ones.

The 37 Fan said:
Any dpulicates, take my FL Bashford Hall collection appear at the bottom of the collection and NOT ONE duplicate above it, so out of interest Rob did you view those or click the "X"??? Just wondered???
Maybe not "duplicated" photos, but there's several which are the "same" - a quick looks shows 17 standard 3/4 photos of Freightliner 66s with the front of the loco to the left of the frame *yawn*

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

16CSVT2700

Established Member
Craig said:
Maybe not "duplicated" photos, but there's several which are the "same" - a quick looks shows 17 standard 3/4 photos of Freightliner 66s with the front of the loco to the left of the frame *yawn*

Exactly. I try not to take too many pictures that are the same, as Craig has said.
My original idea was to spot and phot everything but of course this led to far too much repetition so I deleted masses of photos that were frankly.. crap. Hopefully people think the same when I say I upload the best shots to fotopic.

I try to be different, though not all of us are perfect. One thing I've learned is that duplication of images is pointless.

The 37 Fan

True I see your point but yet its sort of my style of photography and while on a guided tour of Basford Hall which is a working yard its not as simle as go wherever you want, at the time 66407 was shunting in areas up and down the yard so we obviously had to be careful. Yes I do accept your views thats fine, but I didnt expect almost everone to chip in.

Tom, please just please grow up, act your age not shose size that responce is showing what? You can be immature, I dont understand?

Craig

Established Member
The 37 Fan said:
Yes I do accept your views thats fine, but I didnt expect almost everone to chip in.
Why not?

The 37 Fan said:
Tom, please just please grow up, act your age not shose size
His age and shoe size are about the same anyway :lol: Dunno what a shose is though...

T

Tom

My shoe size is about half my age ... I'm not acting my shoe-size, I was just imitating you because I thought what you said was amusing. Simple as that. :)

theblackwatch

Established Member
Tom said:
My shoe size is about half my age ... I'm not acting my shoe-size, I was just imitating you because I thought what you said was amusing. Simple as that. :)

A very poor effort - you needed a load of typos, spelling mistaykes and gramertical erros too mayke it luck like his stile! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.