• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

london-tube.org.uk to return

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tom

london-tube.org.uk has been a bit dead for a while, but never fear, the tubechallenger is here!

Anyway, I've been working on it slowly, and it will be ready for release again soon (but I need permissions from LU authors to put screenshots and reviews on there, and if they want, download mirrors).

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Tom B

Established Member
Most people should be fine with screenys and reviews (I am BTW), but it's always advisable to check :). Look forward to the return!

T

Tom

Right, I know I can review routes on TSC as Steve Green has said thats fine...

So - I can review:
  • Bakerloo Line when it gets released
  • District
  • Circle
  • ELL
  • Northern
  • Picc
  • W&C

T

Tom

BTW, the code on the new site acts as a module to the RailUK frontend engine that I built a while back for the new site. So technically, I could just run the module inside the frontend engine of RailUK (so it could be at london-tube.org.uk.railuk.org for a while)... however I may just tell it to redirect suitably for the moment.

The Snap

Established Member
You can use any of the screenshots from my site of the Mill Hill East branch, and an of the Norhern heights when I put them up later this week. :D I look forward to seeing the new site!

Harold

I look forward to the Return of The London Tube! btw, does anyone have the link to the 1992 stock for BVE and by this i DO NOT mean Wulf's one on saxon Loco Works

Thanks

HBA135

T

Tom

There is no 92TS for BVE other than Wulf's (yet). Someone else is making one, however.

The Snap

Established Member

Harold

tubechallenger said:
There is no 92TS for BVE other than Wulf's (yet). Someone else is making one, however.

i think you'll find there was, but it came out ages ago, i think it came out with the central line demo

although, i do like the look of Slicks WIP 1992 stock :D

HBA135

Status
Not open for further replies.