• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Underground Engineering stock timetable

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseyJunior

Does anyone know if there exists anywhere a timetable for the engineering stock (the battery loco's and such) anywhere?
I'd quite like to see one at some point but the chance of seeing one out of the blue is low

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bluegoblin7

Established Member
There is nothing available publicly, and no booked workings as such.

Your best bet is to head to the Metropolitan line between Ruislip and Rayners Lane from around 2200 onwards and usually you'll see at least one, or on their return trip the following morning just before the first passenger trains.

If you see a weekend shut down advertised anywhere that's often a good chance too for a procession the night before, and further ad-hoc workings as the worksite progresses.

The only 'regular' working at the moment is the 'B2F' train, 641, which runs most Monday-Wednesday nights from Ruislip down to Baker Street at around 2130. The train can often be seen waiting at Finchley Road or Baker Street for the last passenger trains to vacate the possession area.

This train does not run on Wembley event nights when the early shutdown is cancelled.

CaseyJunior

There is nothing available publicly, and no booked workings as such.

Your best bet is to head to the Metropolitan line between Ruislip and Rayners Lane from around 2200 onwards and usually you'll see at least one, or on their return trip the following morning just before the first passenger trains.

If you see a weekend shut down advertised anywhere that's often a good chance too for a procession the night before, and further ad-hoc workings as the worksite progresses.

The only 'regular' working at the moment is the 'B2F' train, 641, which runs most Monday-Wednesday nights from Ruislip down to Baker Street at around 2130. The train can often be seen waiting at Finchley Road or Baker Street for the last passenger trains to vacate the possession area.

This train does not run on Wembley event nights when the early shutdown is cancelled.
thanks☺

MatthewRead

On Moderation
What are my chances of seeing some over this weekend my end of the District line is closed but the Piccadilly line is still running I did see 2 last in February.

Status
Not open for further replies.