• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London's Spoon,Skip+Steam and other bits 21/12/2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julian G

Established Member

Summary
I went to Earl's Court Tesco Car Park once again, this time I missed 4O33 Trafford Park-Dollands Moor (92 hauled) on purpose. I saw 66187 on a Empty Box Wagons, and then 59004 hauling 6V66 Purley-Acton (shame it wasn't a 60 ;) ), then i saw FM Rail 73107 (yet again!!!)+Steam Loco 71000 heading To Waterloo.Then I met Tom(Class 313) at Earl's Court and I took him to the Tesco Car Park. There we saw 47830+456024 pass through.
Then We waited for some freight, it seemed to be nothing was turning up. So then we headed to Olympia.I met one of my school mates there. Then We took a 313 to Willesden Junction and there we met Ramel and Josh. We then saw a Rancid Skoda passing on 4M87 :(. We then took a 313 to West Brompton 8-) . There we saw a 66 hauling an MPV , "MPV Drag"!, then 6M44 Shed, then we saw 47830 with two barrier coaches. The driver sounded the horn "SPOOOOOOOOOON" then we ran for the 313 and took it to Clapham where we had a break.Then we took an Electrotart to Victoria where we saw Steam Loco 35028 Clan Line, 67005 was to take the stock to Stewarts Lane, (shame not 73136 :( ), then we met Gez and then Ramel and Tom started videoing Networkers giving massive sparks as they left. Then the driver of 67005 sounded the horn and Thrashed it to its limit. Then I said farewell to everyone and i went home.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Daniel

Established Member
Ah, so you did lie to me about being at Enfield Lock waiting for a 57 then. And a 57 speeding through with Tom in the cab. And it being Hellfire.

Hmm.

class 313

Established Member

Then I said farewell to everyone and i went home.

To carry on... Me, Joe and Gez carried onto Kenny O to see the flask train. We where waiting in the cold and we where thhinking where the **** is it? A 377 Watford bound came in and im glad I didnt get on it because when the flask train did come... MY LORDS is the only way to explain it! and the driver gave us a cheeky thumbs up. Tbh he look ****ed!? either way he thrashed them up very nice. Then Joe took a vermin vomit to East croydon whilst me and Gez waited for the 2012 Southern service to Watford. Expecting to see the following: 4O69 (92), 4E38 (92), 4M49 (Fred). When we only saw 4M and 4E. Then our 377 comes in and we head off to Watford and Harrow. Gez was looking out the window trying to see the flasks but he couldnt see them... We now reach Harrow and I wave him off when we wheel slipped like mad out of Harrow! I get to Watford jnc and ask Gez to text me when the flasks pass him at Harrow. 66*** passed him on the fastline but got to me on the slow whilst the 2015 Tring service was on platform 9. I then head home not seeing the flasks :| me and Gez think they ran early...

Coxster

Established Member
To carry on... Me, Joe and Gez carried onto Kenny O to see the flask train. We where waiting in the cold and we where thhinking where the **** is it? A 377 Watford bound came in and im glad I didnt get on it because when the flask train did come... MY LORDS is the only way to explain it! and the driver gave us a cheeky thumbs up. Tbh he look ****ed!?
Great way to defend the safe transportation of nuclear fuels on the railway... :roll:

The Snap

Established Member
Great way to defend the safe transportation of nuclear fuels on the railway... :roll:

I think it was a joke Damon, besides, who on here is going to read that post and think "Oh, he was drunk, there's another reason to finish the flask trains, lets finish them..."?

Tom B

Established Member
Will you lot just PACK IT IN. NOW.

I'm getting sick and tired of your silly little spats.

Stop it now or you can both have a Christmas Holiday from the forum.

theblackwatch

Established Member
Well said Tom B, if you lot can't post your stories of what you got up to without getting into arguments with each other, don't bother posting them at all. If you want to argue, do it on the platform end. Any more rubbish like this and whole threads will be deleted.

class 313

Established Member
Me and Julian posted sensible stories. Then someone comes along and posts somthing that memeber can take offence to. Why should the thread suffer coz of one person?

theblackwatch

Established Member
I think a few people would disagree with your first sentence! If yo take offence to something, deal with it yourselves - you're all a bunch of mates so shouldn't need to use a forum to sort out any differences. Do you throw such a wobbly with each other in person? The future is in your (and I use that word collectively) hands....

Tom B

Established Member
"He started it...."

It's pathetic. Pack it in now or the thread gets locked. Repetition will result in me dishing out bans, it's really no bother.

Merry Christmas all :).

T

Tom

"He started it...."

It's pathetic. Pack it in now or the thread gets locked. Repetition will result in me dishing out bans, it's really no bother.

Merry Christmas all :).

Merry Christmas to you too Tom! :)

16CSVT2700

Established Member
Why do you all have to hate each other ;)
Cos if we all lived in peace and harmony with each other it'd be very boring.
Hence why Sulzer/Brush designed the Class 47s to break down, so we could rip them off trains to be repaced by 50s :santa:

16CSVT2700

Established Member
But however in TVP's Fifties past and present video, it shows a failed 50037 Illustrius being propelled through Wellington by a 47 ;) :lol:
A minor technicality.

CR couldn't trust 1 duff with load 5, so stuffed 2 on the front, while the Airean Raider ran around comfortably with load 13 8)

Julian G

Established Member
A minor technicality.

CR couldn't trust 1 duff with load 5, so stuffed 2 on the front, while the Airean Raider ran around comfortably with load 13 8)

Oh yeah, Not Forgetting Duffs hauling Freightliners (load 20?)

Galvanize

Also ,double heading of the duffs on the southern region, on trains to Dollands moor, or freightliners to Thamesport, was rather common in the early-late 1990s. Apparently, because of their reliability and if they failed, it would be chaos on the suburban lines and financial penalties to Freightliner/RfD/EWS/Whoever ran those trains back then :roll:

Established Member
Also ,double heading of the duffs on the southern region, on trains to Dollands moor, or freightliners to Thamesport, was rather common in the early-late 1990s. Apparently, because of their reliability and if they failed, it would be chaos on the suburban lines and financial penalties to Freightliner/RfD/EWS/Whoever ran those trains back then :roll:

If you don't maintain it, it don't work very well, shocker...

RJ

Established Member
Oh yeah, Not Forgetting Duffs hauling Freightliners (load 20?)

Ah, but you must not forget,
Wagons are lighter than coaches,
Should a wagon and coach adversely connect
The scrap wagon would be nabbed by poachers

A minor technicality.

The Blue Pullman is a regular load thirteen,
And a dead duff on the back
Hoovers with a load are few and far between
Please, cut the spoons some slack!

16CSVT2700

Established Member
The Blue Pullman is a regular load thirteen,
And a dead duff on the back
Hoovers with a load are few and far between
Please, cut the spoons some slack!

I may resist giving you a slap,
If you cut the poetry crap ;)

I will not cut the spoons some slack,
Mainly because I am a dedicated follower of log
Even with load 13 and a dead one on the back
They're still as useless as a blocked bog!

(lighten up people it's called sarcasm, jeeeeesus ;))

devon_metro

Established Member
I may resist giving you a slap,
If you cut the poetry crap ;)

I will not cut the spoons some slack,
Mainly because I am a dedicated follower of log
Even with load 13 and a dead one on the back
They're still as useless as a blocked bog!

(lighten up people it's called sarcasm, jeeeeesus ;))

This poetry is bad,
It makes me so sad!

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.