• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Long Term Out of Use Units

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

SC318250

334017 stored at Polmadie for almost a year was moved to Shields Road this morning and I believe it had been moved again to Brodies in Kilmarnock for final repairs this afternoon

Bringback309s

321448 was on the rear of a Clacton service around February - don't have pics but passed it going the other way at Wivenhoe

reddragon

Established Member
332.014 is back in view again close to the main line stripped of more bits. Seems to have been in shed for stripping I guess?

Established Member
350403 is back in service with TPE. Fully debranded, so as they were when they first arrived.

Always been a cursed unit for me that one. Sure enough, first time I see it again, it gets delayed due to someone pulling a passcom!

jbqfc

is 332014 still parked next to the main line passed old oak yesterday but could not get it's number it is the only one of the class i need

Thanks John

D365

Veteran Member
Good luck with getting that one for haulage...it's been out of use now for lord knows how long!

Exactly my thoughts; the rest of the fleet will be falling by the wayside before too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.