• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Longer trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HR2

I am standing on a station where a lot of chavs live. It is out east in the middle of an enormous housing estate. The train comes and I hoik myself into it. I sit down and travel to a station that has a worldwide known market close by. I change train and go along to an NR station where electric trains sit. I buy a ticket and get inside the carriage and settle down for a 2hr+ journey northward. The station I get off at is in a city steeped in history but the place I head for has a lot of old relics of a different type in it.

Ready, steady ............go!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Table 52

Sounds like you've gone to York. And if you've gone to York, the first place you'd head to has to be the National Rail Museum, full of old relics!

Trouble is... I've no idea where you started! All I know is you got your train at Kings Cross!

David

Established Member
I think you've ended up in Leeds (from Kings Cross) and gone to the Armouries Museum. But other than that, no idea.

H

HR2

No, I've ended up in York which is where Intended. But where did I start

Status
Not open for further replies.