• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

looking for advice on my collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

hst125}

hello all I've got a collection off railway stuff manly timetables and labels now i don't no what to do with it so looking for advice does anyone buy this stuff at all
kind regards

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mcr Warrior

Veteran Member
Are you looking for a private sale of the whole collection in one go, or instead to list everything, piece by piece, on a selling platform like Ebay?

CW2

Established Member
If you are willing to donate the timetables then timetableworld would be a good home for them. They scan the timetables and put them on a website which anybody can access without charge. I suggest you list what you've got and get in contact with the website owner.

DelW

Established Member
There are a number of companies that buy and sell that sort of thing, or that organise auctions. They can probably found via an internet search, but it may be easier to buy a copy of the Railway Magazine and look at the adverts in the back pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.