• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Looking for best place to look for DMU diagrams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could some tell me the best place to get diagrams? I have EMU diagrams but I need some DMU diagrams because I'm planning out my rail trips for the summer.
I got times and good lines for my favorite EMUs but need DMU please?

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Keith Jarrett

Most DMU diagrams seem to be hard to come by. The only current ones that I am aware of are either for specific things such a the Chiltern 121 or the invaluable diagrams posted on www.scot-rail.co.uk. I too would be pleased to learn of anything that's in the public domain ......

Established Member
Which DMUs are you specifically looking for? I've been told in the past that TOCs are reluctant to give out the exact diagrams due to commercial confidentiality on certain routes.

DMUs in Scotland I like going on I have no problems with but would like a nice fast run on Pacers, 150 and 153

I keep thinking about Exeter - Barnstaple is supposed to be good for jointed track and speed and I'm not sure if its the 150 on that line becouse it dose sound good

Established Member
Long way to go for a 150 - closet place for you would be Manchester or Leeds.

6Gman

Established Member
DMUs in Scotland I like going on I have no problems with but would like a nice fast run on Pacers, 150 and 153

I keep thinking about Exeter - Barnstaple is supposed to be good for jointed track and speed and I'm not sure if its the 150 on that line becouse it dose sound good

Have you considered treatment?

:)

TEW

Established Member

It varies, plenty of 143s are used on the service but there are 150 and 153 diagrams on the route. If you had a choice of a couple of Barnstaple services you could catch, they run every hour, you'll should get at least one service that's a 143.

Status
Not open for further replies.