• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Looking for Les Taux - St-Julien (swiss route)

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_Legrand

Hello,

I used to make routes for BVE a few years ago (...Actually, I released the last one like 7 years ago, I guess we're all getting old... ;)), the routes were Neuveville - Les Taux and Les Taux - St-Julien.
Around 2005 I lost all my WIP in a lovely HD crash, so I decided to move on and did not even think of asking anyone around, for, at least, the version that I released.

I know there is probably no one left from these days with - still - these old lines, but by any chance, does any one still got my two routes ?

I might start redoing my line someday, as I'm quite interested in the new features that openBVE gives and as I'm more aware of the train specs, etc.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jordy

Established Member
I definitely had these at one point, and I have a backup CD somewhere of BVE routes from around that time. I'll try and find it but I can't promise anything, I haven't seen it for ages :(

Plug

I certainly have at least one of those routes and will send it to you later. I need your email address though.

J_Legrand

Thank you Plug, you can upload it to any free uploader website (it would be necessary if its the Les Taux - St-Julien line, the whole archive was something like 40mbs I think... Was a little "too much" for its time ;)).

Plug

Ive checked and the only one I have is Neuveville to Les Taux, not the one you requested. If you still want this I can upload it for you.

Jordy

Established Member
I had a hunt round for the CD at home today, but couldn't find it :( But I will let you know if it turns up!

J_Legrand

FYI someone from BVE France already uploaded Neuveville - Les Taux. It was my first route and is definitely non-enjoyable, but its files were needed to run Les Taux - St-Julien.

So I'm still looking for Les Taux - St-Julien. If it helps, I *think* the archive name was LTSJ.zip and the folder structure should be something like:
\Route\Switzerland\Fictionnal\
\Object\SWISS2\
\Sound\SWISS2\

Thanks again for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.