• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Looking for LU BVE2 Routes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

devon_metro

Established Member
Driven Aldwych once, in BVE4. despite how interested i am on the Aldwych branch and close LU stations i was a bit bored. The highlight has to be the disuses Xover ;)

there ya go

(Edited - TB2000 - there is a difference between emailing someone the file privately and putting it up for public download)

But there have been numerous people asking for the route..So surely it should be put on for public download

Tom B

Established Member
It can only go for public download if the permission of the author is sought, which hasn't occured.

few minutes i believe. I certainly didnt leave when i was scheduled to.

lol..overshot the station. heh
Using Northern Line stock..?

Tom B

Established Member
It is NOT licensed under public domain - the copyright is retained.

The green glow effect is an 'in joke'.

Jonno2055

Well I think we all have it now, but thanks anyway.

Warriorofvorac you do know that that is actually Coxters route?

Tom B

Established Member
As I said previously you may privately email it to people but NOT put it online for anyone to download.

Jonno2055

warriorofrovac said:
Oh, i do. Virus scan every day.
Its just a really crud computer, christ its so stupid it doesnt pick up my mp3 player anymore..and i can't see a reason why...but aww well. The London Underground ones i have will make do.

I know its late, but have you trying rebooting the computer from factory settings, works for me when ever something goes wrong, seriously.

I dont have a rewriter or anything.
Mind, i'm fine using BVE2..
Its annoying that the PC doesnt pick up my MP3 anymore, but that might be something wrong with the MP3 player

Status
Not open for further replies.