• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Looking for LU BVE2 Routes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I am looking for the following routes compatible with BVE2.

Central Line
Piccadilly Line
Metropolitan Line
Bakerloo Line

Hope you can point me in the right direction

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

Central - unreleased atm, was a demo somewhere before, currently in dev for BVE4.
Piccadilly Line - v5 *will* work but not very well, try downloading v4 (Tom?)
Metropolitan Line - Aldgate to Finchley Road is available from http://www.virtual-rail.co.uk/
Bakerloo Line - not sure where that is hosted now, or where it is. In dev for v4 though

devon_metro

Established Member
tubechallenger said:
Central - unreleased atm, was a demo somewhere before, currently in dev for BVE4.
Piccadilly Line - v5 *will* work but not very well, try downloading v4 (Tom?)
Metropolitan Line - Aldgate to Finchley Road is available from http://www.virtual-rail.co.uk/
Bakerloo Line - not sure where that is hosted now, or where it is. In dev for v4 though
Since when is the met available at VR?

Is it not the Chesham Shuttle...?

Download for the met from Aldgate to finchley road is here: http://web.archive.org/web/20030618....com.au/ozrail/downloads/lul_metropolitan.exe

Tom B

Established Member
The Picc v5 (EC - KXSP) will work under BVE2. You can try converting the current version, it shouldnt be that hard, if you send me a copy!

I'm not allowed to download Net Framework 1.1, so i can't download BVE4. Even if it works on the PC, so i have to rely on BVE2. I dont think the latest Piccadilly will work on BVE2..and i don't know how to convert.

Cheers for the met though.

Tom B

Established Member
Why are you not allowed to download it? It is an integral part of the Bindoze system these days, you've probarbly got it on already if you use the Windoze Update tool.

Cockfosters said:
Why are you not allowed to download it? It is an integral part of the Bindoze system these days, you've probarbly got it on already if you use the Windoze Update tool.

*shrugs* beats me. i can even download Windows service pack 2 because it screws up everything downloaded on it..like virus scan software and the scanner software..so i can download that either.

Tom B

Established Member
Sounds like a screwed up system from here...

(Mind, it runs Windows, so it IS).

Seriously I would advise giving it a virus scan especially if other things are screwing up.

Oh, i do. Virus scan every day.
Its just a really crud computer, christ its so stupid it doesnt pick up my mp3 player anymore..and i can't see a reason why...but aww well. The London Underground ones i have will make do.

Sturdjos

Cockfosters said:
The Picc v5 (EC - KXSP) will work under BVE2. You can try converting the current version, it shouldnt be that hard, if you send me a copy!

Where can I dowload v5 of the Picc, Tom? Whereabouts on your website?

LondonBVE

You can download the Piccadilly Line Version 5 from Uktraisim but you need to queue in order to download. For the Central Line and Bakerloo Line if you want I can send it to you. PM me mate if you want.

Tom B

Established Member
v5 isnt availible for public download, I don't have a copy anymore, as LondonBVE said it is still on UKTS or you could see if anyone else has a copy they might email you.

T

Tom

Tom - can ya send over the new version as I lost it in a format? :P

Nitro

I belive it was WIP somewhere ages ago but nothing has been heard since...

Tom B

Established Member
A H&C route was begun but I've not heard anything since 2002.

The Snap

Established Member
warriorofrovac said:
Which version of the Piccadilly line will run on BVE2 without the need to back convert?

Any before v 5 I think...? ;)

nutter

Could someone e-mail me ( the(dot)grinyers(at)tesco(dot)net ) the Bakerloo line for BVE2 or give me the website address.
I remember when I used to drive it with only 5 FPS on my old PC. When I got this new one TSC weren't hosting the route any more

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.