• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Looped return journey Kidderminster -> Malvern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumperkin

Due to weather I am looking at using the train tomorrow. I need to go Kidderminster -> Malvern Link then MVL -> Worcester (arriving before 9am) then Worcester-> MVL and MVL -> Kidderminster departing Worcester after 5pm.
I appreciate it's peak in the morning. What's the best combo of tickets?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Veteran Member
Nothing clever:
KID to MVL Anytime Day Return £12
MVL to Worcs ditto £6.30
(you can do MVL to WOF in the morning on your KID ticket if you prefer, and then buy WOF to MVL Anytime Day Return, it makes no difference as there is no Offpeak fare for that journey).

Pumperkin

Nothing clever:
KID to MVL Anytime Day Return £12
MVL to Worcs ditto £6.30
(you can do MVL to WOF in the morning on your KID ticket if you prefer, and then buy WOF to MVL Anytime Day Return, it makes no difference as there is no Offpeak fare for that journey).

Thanks for that. I take it there's no ranger type thing that's do the trick?

VT 390

Established Member
Thanks for that. I take it there's no ranger type thing that's do the trick?
The only day ranger ticket which would be of much use for this journey would be a West Midlands Day Ranger, however this would cost more and is not valid before 09:00 on Weekdays.

Status
Not open for further replies.