• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Lorol conductor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acton

Dear All,

I am a new user and would like some advice on Structured interview and Role play test.

Also If someone can please tell me what are the working hours and Roaster for LOROL Conductor.

Thanks in advance

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

21:38

Hi Acton,

I took this 18 monthes ago and passed although I never took the actual job.

My role play was a scenario of being a conductor selling tickets on a late running train, customer has to get to an appointment, unsure what ticket to buy and unsure how to get to her destination.

The structured interview is three questions if I remember correctly, you are given them before hand on a sheet of paper and then you are given time to write down your scenario. Papers are then collected and one person at a time is called in, they then ask you to expand on what you have written before asking probing questions.

Are you in Watford for this?

Any more questions dont hesitate

21:38

Hi notadriver. Thanks, my better half became pregnant and I could not afford a wage cut from my current job with the cost of living in London. But often think about what if as it is a very good job to have..

Status
Not open for further replies.