• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

'Lost' Channel 4/E4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Established Member
Anyone been watching 'Lost' on Channel 4/E4? IMHO I find it a very interesting TV Drama.

If you haven't seen it then here's the basic story...

A plane flying over the Pacific Ocean lost Radio Contact 6 hours into the Flight. The Captain decided to try and land at Fiji 1000 miles of course. They encountered some turbulence and crashed on a Deserted Island. 45 of them survive (1 Pregnant, 1 American Copper who's seriously injured and a Criminal who the passenger have no idea who it is). 3 of them (1 a druggie) walk to the other side of the mountains go to find the cockpit. They find the Captain alive and injured. They talk and get the Portable Walkie Talkie.

The problem - Theres a 10ft Polar Bear (Yep in the Pacific) trying to eat them all. And of course the Pilot gets eaten by it. The other 3 survive and go back to the other survivors on the beach.

They fix the transmitter and head for higher ground to transmit a SOS message. They do that blah blah blah and find out that theres already a message transiting from elsewhere in French. English - "Please Help me, I'm stranded and its eaten and killed the others. SOS or *Auto Message Starts* Message Repeated 10035 times." Meaning it had been repeating for 16 years.

If you want to watch it catch the 3rd Episode on E4 at 2200 tonight (2300 E4+1) or C4 2100 (I think) on Wednesday.

Anyone else seen it?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
not seen that no :( Thread title had be convinced you were after tv reception help lol!

Guinness

Established Member
HSTfan!!! said:
not seen that no :( Thread title had be convinced you were after tv reception help lol!

Bah - NTL Cable Box sorts that Problem out for me. ;)

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
Chaz said:
HSTfan!!! said:

Bah - NTL Cable Box sorts that Problem out for me. ;)

hehe I have the old Digital Terrestrial thing more commonly known as freeview. brilliant because I rarely watch television, mainly use it for the radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.