• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Lost photocard Season ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

xjn47

I was wondering what happens when someone loses their photocard and ticket. Would it be replaced by the TOC or would a new ticket have to be bought

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

xjn47

I don't have a season ticket. Just wondered but thanks for the reply

hairyhandedfool

Established Member
A new photocard would be needed and so the season ticket would need to be replaced aswell.

34D

Established Member
I was wondering what happens when someone loses their photocard and ticket. Would it be replaced by the TOC or would a new ticket have to be bought

Some TOC will allow one or two free replacements during the currency of an annual ticket. FCC are one such, I believe.

LexyBoy

Established Member
Fares Advisor
Some TOC will allow one or two free replacements during the currency of an annual ticket. FCC are one such, I believe.

It's in the NRCOC, albeit with discretionary phrasing. I thought all TOCs did this- certainly FGW do. Are there any which will not replace lost tickets?

34D

Established Member
It's in the NRCOC, albeit with discretionary phrasing. I thought all TOCs did this- certainly FGW do. Are there any which will not replace lost tickets?

davenewcastle's opening comment suggested that some do not?

SAPhil

What if one has a Season ticket and loses the photocard but not the ticket? (as unlikely as this is..)

I managed to do this last December - the photocard must have fallen out of the season ticket wallet! The ticket office staff were very helpful, all I had to do was present a new photo and they gave me a new photocard and re-issued the season ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.