• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Lost reservation

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennorthyork

I bought an advance ticket from York - London for 22 June. I have collected it from the ticket machine at the station. I still have the ticket but have lost the reservation. Is there anything I can do to get a replacement resevation or do I have to buy a new ticket?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
I think your first port of call is to give East Coast a ring. They might be able to sort something out for you.

If you can pay York station's ticket office a visit then please do. In my experience, they have been more than helpful every time I used them.

In theory you will have to buy another ticket yet you can't lose by trying.

rail-britain

Established Member
Depending on what payment method you used, you can contact the ticket issuer and ask for a replacement to be sent to you via eMail or reissued at TVM

Status
Not open for further replies.