• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

LT Acton Depot Open Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCF23

This Saturday and Sunday London transports Acton Depot will be open to the public. 11.00am-17.00pm.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
I will be present, on the saturday im day controller on the miniature railway and on the sunday im driving my new class 73 loco, thats if the heatsink does its job and the controller doesnt over heat.

Anyone else coming?

anthony263

Established Member
yes me and few others from swanse metropolitan university are coming up on the 4am megabus service from cardiff. We shoudl get to london around 7am but plan to traveling the new DLR extension beforte getting the central line to ealing broadway and then getting a train to acton town and walking to acton works.

Daniel

Established Member
Yeah I'm there on the Sunday, first year that I get free TfL entry.... woo.

DavyCrocket

Yeah I'm there on the Sunday, first year that I get free TfL entry.... woo.

Good old staff pass! :)

The last time I went, the staff pass was not valid for free entry. I may well pop down after work (in civvies mind you!)

Established Member
Excellant, come say hi, ill be the one running around like a looney trying to keep control hehe, on the saturday ill prob be in my black hoody, then on the sunday ill be driving the 73, if not just ask anyone and they'll point u in the right direction!

Andrew Tiffin

Just to remind people who are travelling to Acton, there will be engineering works on the District line between Earl's Court and Whitechapel.

Status
Not open for further replies.