• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

LT1972 MkII, LT1972MkI, LT 1967 (Refurb) & LT1967 (Unref

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Hi guys,
Are the above trains being redeveloped for BVE4 by Steve and the guys? I really like them all, but they don't run well in BVE4, so just wondered if they were being done up??? :D If so, does anyone have any info or news on them?
Thanks,

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Muppet

RichardH said:
Hi guys,
Are the above trains being redeveloped for BVE4 by Steve and the guys? I really like them all, but they don't run well in BVE4, so just wondered if they were being done up??? :D If so, does anyone have any info or news on them?
Thanks,

also a new Mainline train will be added ;)

i shall say no more :D

T

Tom

There are no plans at TSC at the moment to refurbish the trains you mention apart from the 72TS MkII which is being refurbished to BVE4 standard in line for the new Bakerloo Line upgrade route.

I say no more, but I am pleased to say that a few new LU trains will be arriving at TSC soon... ;)

The Snap

Established Member
OK, that is great news! I wonder what the trains will be.....?

wumpty

Owing to an administrative error the BVE4 version of the 72TS MkII was uploaded when the site transfered to UKR last week.

You might be lucky and be able to download a copy before I get chance to correct the error <D

T

Tom

wumpty said:
Owing to an administrative error the BVE4 version of the 72TS MkII was uploaded when the site transfered to UKR last week.

You might be lucky and be able to download a copy before I get chance to correct the error <D

UKR? RailUK! or the dreaded RUK!

Julian G

Established Member
tubechallenger said:
There are no plans at TSC at the moment to refurbish the trains you mention apart from the 72TS MkII which is being refurbished to BVE4 standard in line for the new Bakerloo Line upgrade route.

I say no more, but I am pleased to say that a few new LU trains will be arriving at TSC soon... ;)
:P :P :P

Status
Not open for further replies.