• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

LU Night Tube Train Operator - Part Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

DARK CHOC

Ok hope it goes well ...I just had medical today and they have rang me up and said a few people have cancelled training so there are some slots available

DARK CHOC

Jellybaby right u will get there....patience game.......buy with this job until you are driving the train on your own then u can say u got the job....u can even fail in training on those tests.....it's a madness

jellybabyj

Exactly that ya have to get through training and then once ya all alone in ya cab then ya can plan ya future with tfl as from research ya can go in many directions in terms of career I got my plan of nt then full then Instructor that’s if I don’t screw anything up

Mikel

It's the 10th working day and I've still not been contacted about my AC2 result?
What could it mean?

jellybabyj

Medical all completed and now waiting the drug test result then I will b clear to get a training date

DARK CHOC

As long as u didn't sniff anything or smoke some substances in the last month u should b kl...or eat any sesame bagels

Mikel

Good news guy's! I rang them today and was told I passed the AC2 Assessment. Been offered a position, subject to a medical and background checks. I'm so happy!!!!

Once again, thank for the hints and tips guys! Cheers!

DARK CHOC

Good news guy's! I rang them today and was told I passed the AC2 Assessment. Been offered a position, subject to a medical and background checks. I'm so happy!!!!

Once again, thank for the hints and tips guys! Cheers!
But y did u have to ring....did they forget about u...making u panic like that

DARK CHOC

Well done tho ...that's such a nice feeling when you you hear you passed it....you are half way there lol

newlearner

Thank you Gents for all your help, I got the call today that I have passed AC2 and they have offered me the position subject to med and background checks...I am very happy and excited. I have a pre medical condition, had a stent put in about four an half years ago, had a mild heart attack due to smoking, which I have stopped the same day of the incident (over four years ago). I have had no ticker issues since but been on medication since for blood pressure and cholesterol control (all normal) not over weight either. I am a physical trainer carrying out physical activities daily as part of my job without any issues. No other issues as all 100% eyes, colour recognition, hearing etc. I am bit concerned and I was wondering if this have any implications on my application? The current family situation really is depending on this job, any help and guidance will be highly appreciated chaps. Thanks

Mikel

I'm pretty sure you'll be fine. Just let them know all that information beforehand

jellybabyj

Thank you Gents for all your help, I got the call today that I have passed AC2 and they have offered me the position subject to med and background checks...I am very happy and excited. I have a pre medical condition, had a stent put in about four an half years ago, had a mild heart attack due to smoking, which I have stopped the same day of the incident (over four years ago). I have had no ticker issues since but been on medication since for blood pressure and cholesterol control (all normal) not over weight either. I am a physical trainer carrying out physical activities daily as part of my job without any issues. No other issues as all 100% eyes, colour recognition, hearing etc. I am bit concerned and I was wondering if this have any implications on my application? The current family situation really is depending on this job, any help and guidance will be highly appreciated chaps. Thanks
All
I will say be honest and open to the doc u see at the medical and I mean fully open.

DARK CHOC

Go how u want...they not looking at your attire....poppy seeds should b out by the 29th...and they don't ask u about injuries..it's more about your visual and your hearing ....everybody has accidents . It maybe an issue if he have just had a major operation or something. .but u should b kl..let us know how it goes

oz220

Go how u want...they not looking at your attire....poppy seeds should b out by the 29th...and they don't ask u about injuries..it's more about your visual and your hearing ....everybody has accidents . It maybe an issue if he have just had a major operation or something. .but u should b kl..let us know how it goes

Thanks. All went well. Just got to wait the normal few days to get the drug results back and then I’ll look forward to the contract signing I guess.

DARK CHOC

Not yer but ringing 2 moz as not heard bk from my pee pee test but that coz the Xmas break I reckon
You won't hear anything unless it's bad news....you call tho and they will tell u after 2 or 3 days but they won't call u to tell u..basically no news is good news....but call them for the news and then it's a case of waiting for training ...some people who have already been through the process have start dates in like feb etc

RandomGuy

Hey guys, just wondering if those who were offered the role around 4th of December 2017 had/booked their medical yet?

MMC87

Hey guys, just wondering if those who were offered the role around 4th of December 2017 had/booked their medical yet?
Not heard anything since the initial offer/pre employment check email.Do you get confirmation on successful pre employment checks ?

Status
Not open for further replies.